It doesn’t get more beautiful and luxurious than this: Madrid, Spain’s Villa Magna hotel is an elegant, soignee property. This week’s AwkwardTravelsWithThea’s Weekend Obsession comes in a set of three from the hotel: “Lingerie Bag,” “Shoe Bag” and a “Bag Bag!” They are made of a gorgeous silk twill. The illustrated depictions of lingerie, shoes and bags, swatches and bows, buckles and ribbons are whimsical, feminine and dainty. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The luxury hotel amenities make a truly unique Valentine’s Day gift. Make it even more special! Book a Saint Valentine’s Package at the hotel. Prices start at $425.
The Saint Valentine’s Package includes:
- Accommodation starting from a Magna room
- Gourmet Buffet Breakfast in Villa Magna Restaurant or Continental in-room breakfast
- Welcoming chilled bottle of Champagne Rosé and box of Godiva Chocolates
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe room for Magna room bookings
Winter getting you down? Don’t let it. Take a break in Madrid, a real hidden gem of a city. An elegant winter city break is available at the hotel:
- Luxury accommodation starting from Magna Room
- Gourmet Buffet Breakfast at Restaurante Villa Magna or Continental in-room breakfast
- Platter of Spanish Tapas and cocktail for two people once during your stay in our Magnum Bar or Lounge.
Price per night starting from $451 in a Magna Room. 10% VAT additional. Service charge included.
Valid from through 23rd March, 2014.
Tell me about your luxury travel obsession!
Tweet me on Twitter @DudeDogThea.
Follow AwkwardTravelsWithThea and comment now!
Let’s keep the conversation going 🙂